- Name: Howard Eugene Jennings
- Born: February 21, 1923 - Riverview Hospital, St. Paul, Ramsey County,
- Died: August 27, 2007 - at his home in Oakdale, Washington County,
- Age at Death: 84 years old
- Funeral: September 9, 2007 - Sandberg Mortuary, North St. Paul,
- Burial: September 10, 2007 - cremated remains buried at Fort Snelling National
- Death Cause: After fighting off several forms of cancer for several
years, the cancer became very aggressive at the end and took him quickly.
- Education: June 1943 - Graduated from Humboldt High School, St. Paul,
- Military: 1943 - Joined US Army Air Corps (later became US Air
- Military: 1943-1945 Flight Engineer/Top Turret Gunner on a B-17 Bomber
(27 missions over Europe during WW II)
- Military: US Air Force, WW II. Spent more than 23 years in the USAF.
- Occupation: 1967-1981 - After his retirement from the USAF, he joined
the US Internal Revenue Service as a revenue officer in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Address: April 1930 - 233 W. Sidney St., St. Paul, Ramsey County,
- Address: Lived in many locations around the world while in the military
including Japan and Germany.
- Address (last): Granada Circle, Oakdale, Washington County, Minnesota,
- ID #: 11
- Family #: 4, 13, 14
Howard G. McGlothlin (ID=1)