Tree Chart Help
Note: This only applies to users of MS Internet Explorer
Method 1 (This will always allow you to view images at their full size):
1. Go to the "Tools" drop down menu and select "Internet Options".
2. Select the "Advanced" tab.
3. Page down to the "Multimedia" area.
4. "Enable Automatic Image Resizing" should NOT be checked.
If this item has a check mark, it automatically makes the image smaller to fit your screen.
Unchecking it will allow you to view the full size image.
Method 2 (This will allow you to view image at full size temporarily):
1. When viewing the downsized image, with your mouse hovering on the image, wait for a box to show up in the lower right portion of image.
2. Click on the box.
(Return to Family Tree)